Defined tin deposits, accessory gold and sapphires, in open pittable paleochannels, with JORC Resources. Several historically mined deposits. Vast database.
- Several past producing placer tin mines including PIONEER, ENDURANCE, and SCOTIA, each with unmined defined resources. By-product gold and sapphire.
- Open pittable paleochannel deposits. The resources are not in or next to current rivers and streams- thus are not environmentally unacceptable for mining.
- Owned by Tin Dragon Pty Ltd, a company owned by M Stewart and P Askins.
- Tin price currently at very high levels, having doubled to US$40 000 per tonne in the last 12 months.
- Fuller information will be available in early 2022 upon expected grant of the tenements; or enquire.
Three Retention Licence Applications encompass the deposits in the Pioneer, Endurance and Monarch deposits.
Paleochannel deposits of Eocene to recent age, with cassiterite and accessory gold and sapphires. The source of the cassiterite must be in the unexplored poorly exposed basement, which consists of the roof zone of a multiple intrusive Devonian granite emplaced into Silurian metasediments.